We haven’t done anything terribly exciting except rest up, get work done, go for nice long walks with our friends and play Frisbee, and just enjoy being in America. The fact is that most of my holidays (vacations that is) are a bit crazy because they’re governed by my photography eye, meaning that I end up getting up early, going to bed late, photographing at night, and all sorts of things like that. Exciting but not as restful. :) It’s great to have a restful holiday. Yesterday we ate at the best Mexican restaurant ever- it’s called Cozumel, and they won some awards actually for best Mexican food in the
Yesterday I got my bridesmaid dress sorted- the David’s people were very nice after I explained to them that I flew in from the
I was wrong- I guess I did some exciting things yesterday! :) I’ve been needing a new camera for my business, and yesterday I took the enormous step of ordering my new camera! Investing in new equipment is a bit scary, but the money for it is coming in, and I need it to get the bigger projects that I’m after. So June 29th my new baby arrives at my parents house, just in time to take with me to shoot another wedding July 1st in
Tomorrow I hope to make it to the Cleveland Rock n Roll hall of fame, and to finish up some dance photos that I’ve been procrastinating on. I also am going to the Cleveland BNI chapter tomorrow morning, and looking forward to that. I'm curious to see what their chapter is like and how it's different from mine. It'll be weird to give my 60 seconds in American English though as I've only ever done it in British! I'll keep you posted on how that goes. :)
Have you connected with Beth and Hamilton yet, since you're in their neck of the woods?
ReplyDelete