Sunday, 11 October 2009
October 10, 2009
We've gotten mostly readjusted after our Germany trip- having Hope here has been really awesome, and despite my coming down with a nasty sore throat (courtesy of Germany) we had a great day out in London yesterday. I took G and Hope on a tour of the cooler parts of London, we saw the main shops for Tiffanys, DeBeers, Fortum and Mason, Gucci, Prada, and all sorts of other high fashion shops. It was fun to have a walk around. We decided to see Wicked (a musical based on a book about the witches in Oz) which was really good! We got back at about 2am last night due to some engineering works on the Tube trains, but fortunately I knew my way around and we went to another Tube station. Anyway we got back and took it easy today- we took Hope out to the haunted Ole Ferry Boat Inn in Holywell for lunch, and I'm currently home coughing and feeling not very good while the rest of the Windsor House residents are playing games with a bunch of internationals! Ah well, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment