Wow has it been 16 days since my last post? The time has just flown by here- as with everywhere the run up to Christmas is manic, but here it's also filled with Christmas dinners and Christmas dos for every group that you happen to be a part of. This week alone I have one event every evening, most of them involving a dinner. Whew. I've just managed to lose the weight I put on while I was on holiday in China! :)
For me it's 10 days till I'm back in Michigan- I can hardly believe it! I'll start thinking about it Monday, after the dust settles and I'm done with work for awhile. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my family and stateside friends!
I finally settled on 361 Photography as my business name. I haven't sorted out how to insert the degree symbol yet, but it'll be in the logo whenever that gets sorted. I'm excited about it- it's really cool to finally be moving ahead with that. When the logo is done then I'll get the web guys cracking on a new site for me, and hopefully things will be ready for the end of January.
It's been below freezing here this week- very cold for Cambridge, and the fog makes it feel even colder. I've picked up a cold from our international weekend away this past weekend, so I'm sticking close to home for the most part trying to get over it. Traveling a lot and working with moms of young kids as well as internationals means I pick up colds and bugs left and right. Job hazard. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment