Saturday, 21 August 2010

August 21, 2010

Been in Michigan for 2 weeks now- since I've been visiting with people I haven't updated the blog! :) I've been helping my parents renovate the house- we've ripped out the carpet in about a 1/3 of the house, removed a wall, ripped out the entire bathroom, put in a new wood floor there, and have primered the walls in the rest of the house. Been very busy!! :)

I've also been doing a bit of research on bird photography in Michigan as well- we've narrowed down that Paradise, Michigan in the UP is a fantastic place to foto birds, so at some point in the near future we'll need to take a trip there and check it out. The workshops are starting to come together, when I get back I'll need to talk to my travel agent to see if he could help us put a package together. Very exciting!!

It's been nice to be home, and to spend time with my family- as usual I've missed lots of people I've wanted to see. Sorry I've missed some of you!!!

Off to Mackinac Island and bird centers tomorrow afternoon, be back Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment