There's been lots of news coverage of the anniversary of the Battle of Britain, and of the Blitz, which happened 70 years ago this year. Having grown up in a time of peace, it's hard for me to imagine just what it was like for that generation to experience WWII. I know many in our Living Proof class lived through that time in the US- I've been thinking of you all today and how blessed we are to know you and learn from your wisdom and experiences!
On a much lighter note, you'll be glad to know that the muntjac deer has made it's way out of our garden thankfully, and has been replaced by a big grey squirrel trying to bury walnuts everywhere. :) We do get a lot of wild life- we've had herons, deer, squirrels, and hedgehogs, besides a lot of song birds. Keeps things interesting. :)
This morning I had BNI at 6:30am, and it's that time of year when you start to notice that you're waking up and it's still dark outside. We've not come to the worst of it yet, but it's still noticeable. BNI was great though- generating new leads, and trying to focus more on getting new clients. Today I'm making a list of companies that I'd like to talk to so I can see if someone will refer me to them, and hopefully I can get some business out of it!
6:30am comes early when you're not used to meetings at that hour, and it's time for my nap. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment