Saturday, 20 November 2010

November 20, 2010

Business stuff has kept me busy this week, lots of meetings with people. Very good but tiring! more meetings this week as well. Pr for me to have wisdom in considering this opportunity that we have of securing some investment funding. I am feeling more than ever the need to be wise- money and gaining more isnt my primary goal, but obviously investors want a return on investment. It would help us to develop some projects faster, but in the end is that a good thing? Not sure! Gd grants wisdom to those who ask, and thats what I need. I'm more determined than ever to go farther abroad in the future, and China and Cambodia are still in my sights- I think I can use business to do that and I always want to remember that. I'm thankful for Gd's blessing on my little business already.

Our friend J from scottish dancing is visiting this week- pr that I'd be a good host and that things wob't be too weird for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment