It has been a good week here- we've finally got the rain we needed, but all at once. At least the drought is over! I got caught in a torrential downpour. :)
The place I'm staying in is a grandparent annex on my friends' big house. They've been trying to sell it on their own but no luck. They have recently decided to use a realtor so hopefully they'll find a buyer soon. Houses take 6mos to complete, so I have time to find a new place, which has always been the plan. Things work in chains here, even once a sale is agreed the vendors may need to find a new house, which can take a year or 2! Totally crazy! For now though I'm sitting tight. :)
One great thing about my place is it has an outdoor spigot just near the front door- perfect for me because I'm a foot washing fanatic, especially at night. I always wash my feet before I get in bed, and I love having such a convenient place. I prefer outside to using a bathtub, but that's just me. :)
Right feeling tired which is good- off to bed!
- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Haddenham
No comments:
Post a Comment