Saturday, 5 November 2011

Gunpowder treason and plot!

It's Guy Fawkes Night here, November 5th- bonfires in every village and fireworks! I went into town to see the big show, it was really good!
















It's been fairly quiet here, pressing on with my goal of raising £2000 for my Stella and Dot samples- I'm over halfway there! I've started a blog to keep track of my adventure of joining at the beginning of Stella and Dot UK- it's www.iamastylist.blogspot.com.
Please PR for the ladies I am meeting that I would be a good witness to JC and for opportunities for sharing Truth with them as I know them better. Especially PR for B and M who I'm getting to know better as a result of this new business bolt on.

Praise Gd Nelly's hearing and sight are returning- this week I noticed it!



Please be PRing for G as he's in Korea giving talks at a conference. He'll be visiting family in Thailand as well.

- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment