The weather has finally shifted here and everyone is out in their yards (which are called gardens here) clearing brush and planting flowers. It's been an unusually cold spring, but the effects of climate change are more noticeable here as they are on most islands.
I've been looking for a local chch near to where I'm living so I can get to know some people, please pr that I could find some Chinese friends to share the Good News with! There must be some nearby and I really miss being able to share cultures.
This week I've been sorting out a new horse loan since the woman I was loaning from turned out to be crazy and paranoid- like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. :( I think I've found a place but we'll see how it goes. A horse loan is like a long term borrowing but where the horse stays where it is. It's a cheaper way to ride and gain horse care experience.
I've had this weird recurring fever since January, it comes and goes and last week I was mostly sick in bed. I'm feeling better this week but the fatigue and fevers are really not good combined with the extreme tiredness I already have caused by antidepressants. Fortunately I managed to reduce the dose but my sleep is really not good- I sleep soundly for 4 hours and then have a sort of zombie sleep where I'm not asleep but also not fully conscious. Pr for restful sleep!
- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment