Saturday, 12 May 2012

May 12!

I love May here- the days are very long, and the sun starts to come out. The fields are fluorescent yellow with flowering rapeseed. Potato crops are being harvested, the yummiest variety of potatoes $3 for 25lbs! And super sweet carrots, very delicious, $1 for 30lbs! Our region is called East Anglia, the breadbasket of England.

It hasn't been too warm here, just in the 60s and 30s at night. But there's still light in the sky at 10:20pm, and the sky grows light in the morning at 4:30am. I've been out making friends with horses- I'm renting a horse, his name is Henry, and he's an American Appaloosa. Very pretty, smart, but rather strong willed. Which is ok- I know how to deal with that. :) He lives at a rescue center. I'm really enjoying getting involved there!

Thanks for pring for me all these years, it's much appreciated! This week I had some difficult conversations with a few people, one of them was with the pastor of my old chch here. He had offered me help regarding a tricky and downright hard situation, and when I asked him for that help he told me to find someone else. I spoke to the head pastor, who told me the same thing. I felt really angry at them both for not doing their jobs, for going back on their words, and for being unloving. But Gd is the one they have wronged, and Gd speaks for us and defends us when others won't. JC said we shouldn't claim to love Him when we don't love people who are right in front of us. It was hard to respond firmly but with love to these 2 chch leaders. Pr that I'd let it go and not dwell on it, and that I'd be glad and thankful for all of my true friends.

I hope the weather is good there, I'm really missing you all back home!

lots of love!


- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment