A few days ago I decided to enter my 2 kittens in a cat show- the show is next weekend. :) It all started when my kittens' breeder asked if I'd bring them to a show in November with her. There are about 10 known Nebelungs in the UK- my 2 boys, Nelly, 5 my breeder has, and 2 a new breeder has. The breed has an amazing temperament, that is what makes them unique and worth having. They are very good companions, sociable and friendly, intelligent and loving, deeply attached to their families and to one person in particular. They are loyal and want to be a part of family life.
So to prepare my 2 for November, I looked around for local cat shows. There was one in 3 weeks time, so I entered them in it! I've never been to a cat show, or seen one, so its an adventure. :) Nebelung friends inEurope have helped me via facebook, its been great! If the boys do well it will increase the visibility of the breed and breeders. Will keep you posted. :)
- Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment