Friday, 13 May 2011

May 13, 2011

I started packing today finally! It's one of those things that for me just has to start when the time is right. :) I've been sorting and going through stuff as Z packed for Taiwan which helped a ton, and now I finished going through loads of papers and stuff. I should have a relatively quiet day for packing tomorrow, and now that I've made a start I should make fast progress. I'm aiming for 90% packed tomorrow.

Please pr for Nelly- it may seem an odd request, but she's a rather sensitive little soul and she's already been very nervous with M staying and doing so much packing, and when I was away last she was very anxious while Z packed. Last night she pooped on the sofa right in front of us all, and a few days ago she pooped at the bottom of the stairs- she's never done that before. As she gets older and more nervous the moving is harder for her. Pr for me to be extra sensitive to her unusual behavior and understanding, and to take time out to sit with her for cuddles. :) I don't know many people who pr for their cats, but I know that Gd loves all His creatures and honors our good caretaking of them!

Right its bedtime here- packing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment