Although it's Saturday now I'm still wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. :) Things got a bit interesting here around Thanksgiving- G started to come down with that flu that I had just gotten over, our heater pump was fixed, the family whose house we had planned to go to for Thanksgiving emailed us that their family had the same flu thing and the doctor said they were contagious so they had to cancel last minute. G stayed home sick on Thanksgiving Day, and I went to some friends of ours from our chch home group- he is British and she's American. It was very nice of them to ask us over so last minute- our group meets Wednesday evenings, and I happened to mention to them that our plans had changed last minute.
Did any of you find any good deals on Black Friday? I found some decent online deals, mostly for sweaters and things like that. Of course I can't get anything until we get home for Christmas but that's ok.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and gave some thought about what you are thankful for...that sounds cheesy, but living away from our family and friends is a reminder to us just how thankful we are for all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment