Sunday, 6 September 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Or Labour if you're British. :) Labor Day is an American holiday, so there's no holiday here tomorrow. No American football, no BBQs, no anything out of the ordinary. It was a nice weekend all the same, with good weather, so I can't complain. These days I'm spending at least half the weekend catching up on stuff that somehow didn't manage to get done during the week. Mostly it's stuff that I've been behind on- I'm running at least 2 weeks behind on processing files, so anything that I've taken for fun is not in the critical path of getting done and has piled up. I still have stuff from our trip in July that hasn't been done!!! If you're on facebook you'll see photos slowly emerging, and they are also making their way up to Phanfare.

It's only 10:30pm here but the residents of Windsor House, Cambridge are all knackered (that's British for exhausted) after a weekend full of parties at our house and international team training yesterday, and chch today, and meeting new staff and all the new people who come in September. Z went to bed 2 hours ago, and now it's my turn. :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment