Monday, 24 November 2008

Funny cats

Ok I have to admit that there are some very funny things on the internet. Ages ago I found this site with funny cat pictures and even funnier captions. I re-found it again today and decided to post a few up here. Somehow the internet powers that be have decided that cats talk in phone text mode- thus the strangely spelled words and things. :)

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

(Baths are good you say?)



funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

(5 second rule- you're gone 5 seconds, it's mine)


funny pictures of cats with captions

more animals

(I've brought you room service)

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

funny pictures of cats with captions


(There's no room for you in our spa)

funny pictures of cats with captions


(Rare unicorn cat)

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions

No comments:

Post a Comment