Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Cottage pictures

Unfortunately I can't reorder these- so it looks like you're getting the house tour in reverse order. I didn't get good shots of the upstairs bedrooms so I'll leave those for another time. Plus this thing takes forever to upload. :)



Here is a section of our garden- I'll try to post a shot of the whole thing later on.


The dining room has these nice doors that open out onto the garden area.


A bit dark but that's our dining room.


One side of the kitchen.


The other side of the kitchen- we're excited to have hanging hooks for our pots.


Since I can't figure out how to rotate, just turn your head sideways for now. :) This is our living room as you see it coming in the door- the fireplace is a definite bonus. :)


This is our living room from the other side.


Looking out the front window- in a month or 2 this will be a nice blooming garden, instead of just dirt and weeds.







This is the front of our cottage! Umm, I can't figure out how to rotate the images. :) I took this this morning, and with the light you can't see much. But it has a name plate- Quaker Cottage. :)





1 comment: